tripping the life unbalanced

Thursday, October 26, 2006

TTLU: Now. With. More. Acne!

Great. This is just great. Suddenly, and without much warning, some pimples have taken up residence on my face. And we aren't talking little tiny bumps, but rather big RED mothers that compete with my nose and eyes for space. Just in time for a very public outing tomorrow afternoon and evening.

So those of you I have not met before who will be attending the ARM conference tomorrow I'll be with the one at the back of the room trying to cover up my face with a very very long scarf. Or perhaps, the one heckling Marla. I haven't decided yet.

5 Comments:

  • You just gave me ammo to get right back atcha should you dare.

    (Oh God, please don't aim them at me)

    (ducking, dodging and weaving throughout my talk to avoid ending up looking like your bathroom mirror)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:00 p.m.  

  • Hope you have fun, and bad skin always looks a million times worse to ourselves...

    By Blogger crazymumma, at 6:25 p.m.  

  • It was so so nice to see you again Kate. You're a hoot. It wouldn't have been the same without you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:59 a.m.  

  • Kate, you must have incredibly resilient skin, because I didn't notice a thing about your skin - was too busy laughing at your amazing sense of humour!!

    I'm so glad we met in person - I just wish it could have been about five times as long. And, I'm especially glad there was another food-lover to raid the buffet table and even go for seconds with me. That will bond a girl to you for life!!

    By Blogger DaniGirl, at 8:21 p.m.  

  • I'm thinking Ivory Soap girl with a temperament to match -- except for that touch of irony..... Kind of Rick Mercer-esque.

    LOVED meeting you. You are soooo much fun. I can see the M & N influence -- unless it was you who influenced them.

    Hmmmm.......

    By Blogger Ann D, at 3:47 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home