tripping the life unbalanced

Friday, January 13, 2006

a new addition

No, I'm not pregnant SILLY. (good lord please please no). But we do have a new member of our family and her name is Tigger. Tigger the cat (named by her previous owners) is just a year old and very very skittish. Which means that if a giant toddler starts running toward her shrieking "COME BACK COME BACK I LOVE YOU KITTY", the cat is gone in 10 seconds. But I am happy to report the cat luurrvves moi and that is all that counts. We enjoy the quiet of the house together when Alice & Matt leave for their days.

And here she is in all her glory....



For your further \viewing pleasure I have included here our family's art project tonight - introducing the Potato Head Family!



Matt and I were killing ourselves over fascinating questions like "why do all the potato people only look up and not down? Do they have an altered sense of expectation?" And when Matt put the tongue on the Mr.'s head, well you can imagine he truly crowned a fabulous Friday night. Who needs a nightlife when you can play with the Potato family? Oh and yes - Alice was there too.

2 Comments:

  • Congrats! Looks like Boo Boo! I'm sorry I forgot to help. The good news is that you didn't want me to - turns out the cats from AVA are five times as expensive as they are from anywhere else!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:49 p.m.  

  • And um, she looks nothing like a Tigger, but you know that right?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:50 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home