tripping the life unbalanced

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

scrrassssssshhhhh

Can you hear that? That's my motivation dragging along behind me.

I don't know what has been wrong with me these last few days. I just have no energy or desire to get anything done. And I am in the most hectic time of year for my business. We are about to take off for France later this month for a week-long televison conference (blah) and I have a million things to get done before then. And I course all I want to do to just order movies and lie on the couch.

The most excited I have been recently was when I found out that Winners will soon be making an appearance at Gerrard Square (our local mall, affectionately referred to in our house as the G-Square). Happy. About. Winners. How can that be right?

2 Comments:

  • I am just giddy about the Winners too, because the Home Depot just isn't doing it for me. I wanted it to have the big organization section that the Leaside one does. Boo. I heard perhaps a Staples too. Hmmm.

    If you ever bump your cart into a woman with a whiny toddler, and that woman is saying over and over "I will be a better mommy to you if I can just find the perfect black turtleneck, okay, I swear" - that'll be me.

    And we do have two Nanalan' DVDs, with the short episodes and the scary early Nana - are those the ones you offered? Thanks for thinking of us, though!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:35 p.m.  

  • The three of us should go to the grand opening together! You, me, Marla. I am just disappointed that it's not until Spring 2006.

    By Blogger scarbie doll, at 11:22 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home