tripping the life unbalanced

Sunday, May 28, 2006

summer fun

I love how Toronto moves so quickly from spring to summer. In a matter of days, we go from cold-and-rainy-make-some-stew weather to good-lord-get-out-the-sunscreen weather. No really - I do love this quick change. It appeals to the impatient side in me. The side of me that's always bitching about line-ups and bank tellers and grocery store customers who want to haggle over 10 cents off a bag of milk. The side of me that just wants to yell "good god people, is this what we have come to??"

Ummm...I think that might be another post.

In the meantime, I leave you with some pics from this weekend. Alice frolicking in the backyard. Is there anything more joyful than a preschooler and water?



3 Comments:

  • Sweet! I covet you lawn.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:51 p.m.  

  • Ah...The wonderful essence of childhood and your photos captured it all.

    Innocent fun. At its best.
    MotherPie Cheers.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:19 p.m.  

  • Vewy vewy cute. My kid is newly into the blow up pool. It is truly a find since I now don't have to walk to the park where she doesn't have any interest in the swings or slides just walking walking walking.

    By Blogger BabyonBored, at 2:34 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home