tripping the life unbalanced

Thursday, August 10, 2006

see me?

So in thinking a lot more about my post the other day about photos of me and how I hate them and how I don't have many photos of Alice and I together and bloggity blah blah blah, I decided to finally share myself with you. I know some of you have already braved that line and posted pics of yourself and to you, I tip my hat. I was inspired to try and do a workable photo of Alice and I, to show myself that YES I could get a good pic of us together. It could happen.

Well, it could you know.

But, of course it didn't. 'Cause this is the best one of the bunch:



At least you see my hair. And maybe her eyes closed. In case you can't figure it out, I am kissing her forehead.

I guess that's good enough for now.

7 Comments:

  • It is lovely.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:58 p.m.  

  • Really - I think it's a great, evocative image - it's just that I can't think of a nicer way to say that I like it.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:59 p.m.  

  • Because, well, sometimes a moment captured like that says more about you and you two than a Sears portait-type photo ever will.

    There.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:59 p.m.  

  • Nice Marla! and I agree.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:22 a.m.  

  • I love it...and definitely want to see the ones that didn't make the cut.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:14 p.m.  

  • And what a sweet kiss indeed...Anne

    By Blogger crazymumma, at 6:09 p.m.  

  • I so feel your pain. I hate looking at photos of myself, too. I have a nice photo of the back of my head I'm going to put out there.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:01 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home