tripping the life unbalanced

Saturday, September 02, 2006

got to give it up

Crap. I really have to get back on the blogging train. I've been lurking and peeking and sneaking around at other blogs while up here at the cottage this week. I have a myriad of stuff to get out of my brain and onto the internet (imagine that!) and sometimes I wish I just had a direct link from the running commentary from my brain to the computer. The actual act of typing it out seems to be just TOO MUCH while on vacation. It's been a few weeks of over-eating and reading and movies and drinking and other stuff you don't need to know about. And while it's been somewhat relaxing and refreshing, I find that my brain is - or at least the part of my brain that is usually responsible for organizing - sleeping on the job.

Ok now. Let's get this train a-rolling, Kate. Let's not bore the internet with the minutiae of your brain activity, shall we?

I'm back in the city tomorrow night. And then I am making a vow (a VOW I say!) to get my head out of my blogging sand and back staring at the computer screen again.

There. I did it. I managed a post. Imagine that.

2 Comments:

  • Good to see someone's on vacation. I need one myself. And yes, that was and is me on the Fashion Police. Just a little thing to keep my snarkiness muscle strong.

    By Blogger BabyonBored, at 5:02 p.m.  

  • If you want to call this a post.

    I miss you (sniff).

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:37 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home