tripping the life unbalanced

Monday, March 06, 2006

stalling, stalling

To Do:

I need to write a post about the mention I got in this column.

I need to write a post about the fact that Alice turned THREE this past Sunday.

I need to do take care of a myriad of household chores and basic life organizational crap.

But these things take time and effort - luxuries my friends, I am sadly lacking tonight.

Instead, I will leave you with this which is currently my source of all things giggly today. Real updates to come soon, I promise. Until then, pour yourself a cup of crazy, and get cozy with Natalie Portman.

2 Comments:

  • Looks like "It's Hard Out Here For A Priss"

    Love it!

    By Blogger scarbie doll, at 12:51 a.m.  

  • I posted back to you on my blog, but in case you don't see it, the white trash mommies from TLOL made a new site because they didn't "feel safe." This new site is my anthropological paradise.

    By Blogger Anne, at 8:17 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home